Buckmasters...Will they ever stop calling me???

patchestc

i never talk to telemarketers, i just hang up. i get very few calls.

Meriwether Mike

I signed up for the hunt giveaway and the calls started. After the third call I told them my backruptcy attorney said I could not buy anything else. :rofl::rofl: The calls stopped!

coastalredneck

I finally had to tell them that i aint interested in a magazine that has nothing to do with georgia deer huntin. All the articles are about canada deer and so forth. By the way, didnt I go to that buckmasters banquet with you...victim of your own circumstances....

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Tell them you've been converted and are now a recruiter for PETA, would they like to join??

FordHunter

Had the same issue last year, told them to leave me alone 3 times and to take me off the list and finally i got another call, asked for the callers name and told them i was about to open a lawsuit cause i had buddies that were having the same issues, that stopped them.

GWH

buckmasters

Tell them that your season s**k. That if Jackie is such a good friend he should invite you to all of the good places he has to hunt. They will hang up on that most of the time.

psmith717

i know the feeling, after about 5-6 calls with me telling them everytime to take me off their list, i asked to speak to a manager and havent had any calls since i spoke with him.

JR1

Yep, 4 or 5 years ago they signed me up with a free knife promotion.Did not really want the knife but, recieved it then got a bill for it.Then the collection notices start arriving.Wrote Jackie Bushman a Nasty letter about how a school girl could hunt where he hunts and kill a trophy deer.Never heard back from them.

jmharris23

I told em I thought Jackie Bushman was a moron. They never called again!

1776Flintlock

50% of the time I ignore them

The other 50% I answer the phone and put it down and walk away with TV playing in the background

They still don't get it but if my efforts help waste their time and reduce their selling opportunity so much the better

:yeah:

hoppie

I just memorized their number and hit ignore everytime they call. They quit calling for a month or so after a few months straight and actually I got a call today.

XJfire75

Man I finally answered their call for the 1st time in 2 weeks.

It was some teenage guy that had a hard country accent(worse than mine) that wanted to talk to me about my last year's huntin. He was about half asleep too LOL yawning and you could tell he was stretching and groaning haha. Finally he got to the money part...No thanks.

But I get a free magazine! In like 2 months lol...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I just explained to them how much I enjoyed eating backstraps from button bucks, spikes and forkhorns.

gahunter70

I've tried this with telemarketers, tell them to five you there home phone number and you will call them back later when it is more convenient for you. He will say, "I can't do that" tell him then what makes you think it's ok for you to call me.

gregg dudley

Tell them that your season s**k. That if Jackie is such a good friend he should invite you to all of the good places he has to hunt. They will hang up on that most of the time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I m telling you that I laughed so hard at that I cried!

It is true that they always ask about your season and I usually tell them some long drawn out tale and then hang up, but I think I am just going to tell them how awful it was and blame it on the misinformation that is in their magazine.

My dad has a Buckmaster's magazine by the phone and when they call he starts on page one and lists the advertisements for them. When he gets done-if they stick with him that long-he breaks down how many pages of print are included vs the number of pages of advertisements. No surprise there is as much or more advertising garbage than print.