Buckmasters...Will they ever stop calling me???

akmrue

They are supper annoying! Just have your wife tell them you passed away... that's what mine did! lol it worked.

CamoCop

if you don't order their magazine or sign up to win their "free hunt" with the buckmaster himself, they won't have your information and therefore won't call.

JUSTIN37HUNT

I saw they called like 3 or 4 days in a row and decided to see how many times they'd call without me answering...you won't believe it but they called 19 times in 13 days..I finally answered and got a lady who asked me how my season was going. I said "it would be alot better if I didn't get phonecalls from you guys everytime I get in the stand". She took me off the call list.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
if you don't order their magazine or sign up to win their "free hunt" with the buckmaster himself, they won't have your information and therefore won't call.

I've sure never done either of those, and they like to have bugged me to death for awhile. They buy your info from somebody else, probably any outdoor mag or DNR?

JUSTIN37HUNT

Ya'll jinxed me...haven't had a call in over a year...post here yesterday and guess who called this morning....yep!

HighCotton

Constantly called by Buckmasters and NRA. I've got caller ID and I know the numbers. I don't pick up any 800 number.

droptinegirl1

:mad::mad::mad:They called me to thank us for entering the hunt and tried to sell us a subscription. We turned it down and now they are billing me $130 dollars for a 5 yr membership that I never wanted. I just wanted to win the free hunt. I called them and told them that I never signed up. They said that I made a verbal agreement. I wanted to hear the recording of that phone call. He said that was impossible because they don't record the calls. I told them this was a scam. He said "how is this a scam" and I proceeded to tell them how and that I wanted nothing to do with them. I have only recieved a bill and I dont want any of their magazines. I will not go on the hunt now even if Jackie (scam man) Bushman paid me to. I also sent them an email with a copy of the bill attached and said that the supposed account is to be closed. I am sending the bill back through certified mail tomorrow and have written "invalid account! Cancel immediately" on it with a copy of the email. I am keeping a copy for my records and am spreading the word about Jackie Bushman. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR HIS HUNT!! It will ruin your life! The man on the phone had the nerve to say that I ordered a magazing and now don't want to pay for it. I am sending anything they send me back.

That is exactly what buckmasters did to me. I threatend to Sue them if they sent me to collections for something I did not order.

1killshot

Gone but not forgotten
tell them you joined peta,and if they call again your gonna bring the whole group to protest.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

R

redneckcamo

back in the late 80s I joined buckmasters and they were suppose too send me magazines and some stuff.....sticker,knife,flashlite,etc........I got 3 mags and a sticker all year and nuthin else ...... knew then they were a ripoff and a scam..... and this free hunt junk is a huge marketing thing that is just letting more hunters know bushman is a MORON !!!

The Arrow Guru

One night I was watching TOC

and after the Buckmasters show Jackie was talking about the free gear give away and my wife got on the interent and entered in the free give away trying to be nice. She was hopeing I would win the four wheeler she told me later. After that, call after call, letter after letter. It went on for a long time, even after repeated declines from me on the phone. It was stupid. They do not call anymore, but then agian all my info, address, phone nubers ect are all different now. I will never do anything that has any thing to do with ?Jackie or his so called organization. I've been around him before, and the first thing he wants to know is if you are a memeber. If you are not, he wants nothing to do with you. I don't like the guy from the times I've been around him. I have never had that problem with the NRA, but I'm sure it's coming.

Latest posts