Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
We need more PawPaws. Wrong or right. They made you the man you are today.
You don't need me to post pics of today's men I'm sure.
There's a need for more Men, Dads, Uncles, AND PawPaws in this day and age. Too many "helicopter Moms" and laws against raise'n kids right.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good music and da moves in this one.
And a fine and loud HELLO to all the ladies and gentlemen of the driveler nation this afternoon.
Garden planted and watered in.Tuna and crackers are ett.
Next big decision is nap or more chores to be completed.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Afternoon! Boy I tell ya, I am so smart right now.............. just got in from a Training Session for city workers..............:rolleyes: They be telling us how "not" to react to ppl that call themselves First Amendment Auditors or something like that............... I know there are crazies out there, but sheesh!:crazy:

flatwoods

:biggrin2:Afternoon! Boy I tell ya, I am so smart right now.............. just got in from a Training Session for city workers..............:rolleyes: They be telling us how "not" to react to ppl that call themselves First Amendment Auditors or something like that............... I know there are crazies out there, but sheesh!:crazy:
Stuff like that is why UGA FMD is 7 mil in the hole and I can't get 3 AAA batteries for my flashlight until July.

Status
Not open for further replies.