Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2:Afternoon! Boy I tell ya, I am so smart right now.............. just got in from a Training Session for city workers..............:rolleyes: They be telling us how "not" to react to ppl that call themselves First Amendment Auditors or something like that............... I know there are crazies out there, but sheesh!:crazy:
Care to share the cliff notes so I can offend as many FAA's as possible?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
:biggrin2:Afternoon! Boy I tell ya, I am so smart right now.............. just got in from a Training Session for city workers..............:rolleyes: They be telling us how "not" to react to ppl that call themselves First Amendment Auditors or something like that............... I know there are crazies out there, but sheesh!:crazy:
There are crazies out there that we couldn’t imagine!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
One of my best friends that meets us for drinks while in town lives in St. Augustine now. They just set sail on their friends Catalina 387. Sailing up the inner coastal. Living the life! :clap::rockon:
Leaving St. Augustine. Bridge up. :rockon:bridge up.jpg

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Back in March I had to go to the SS office with physical proof paperwork to verify I had insurance through my employer, so I wouldn't be hit with the late sign up penalty. I did that and everything was AOK. Today I get a letter stating that they're going to make me pay a late fee.
I just got off the phone with these idiots. It took everything I had and about everything Diane had, (reminding me not to go off) to not go off on these idiots... facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.