Pickup truck rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWG1419

Anyone beside enterprise that does pickup truck rental? I need to go from covington ga to Baton Rouge to pick up a bass boat and don’t want to drive my 20yr old truck.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Anyone beside enterprise that does pickup truck rental? I need to go from covington ga to Baton Rouge to pick up a bass boat and don’t want to drive my 20yr old truck.
maybe a van would work. Lots of them rent vans. You would just have to make sure it had a hitch.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Alamo has F150s at Atlanta Airport.

You might compare prices and consider flying Southwest there and then doing a one way rental back to Atlanta.

DAWG1419

Alamo has F150s at Atlanta Airport.

You might compare prices and consider flying Southwest there and then doing a one way rental back to Atlanta.
Enterprise in Baton Rouge doesn’t do one way rental with trucks

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Most of the majors (Avis, Hertz, Enterprise) rent pickups. Few will have a hitch. Best bet is probably a uhaul. Get a small moving van if they don't have a pickup.

cowhornedspike

Enterprise "doesn't allow towing" but their Dodge trucks all have receivers and all look to have been used extensively. I've done it twice that way myself.

DAWG1419

Enterprise "doesn't allow towing" but their Dodge trucks all have receivers and all look to have been used extensively. I've done it twice that way myself.
Yes they do. 3/4 & 1 ton trucks. Select location. Reserved one yesterday. Was just seeing if there was any other companies that did. Never found one With unlimited mileage.

cowhornedspike

The 1500's come with unlimited mileage and unless it is a HUGE bass boat you should be able to tow it just fine with one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.