The little one! JT, Bubba, Qturn and Blu 3 days Live From The Tree IL & SC

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well been in the tree since well before sunrise and the deer are just starting to move. Just had a decent 7 come in and hang out for a second. I don't know if you'll be able to see him in this pic out not but it's worth a shot.ok. so I guess I'm gonna have to pay a little too figure out how to load these pics. Until then I guess I'll wait around for more deer. ..lol

lol yeah better to figure em out before getting in a tree:D

hoosierdaddy79

Since the last update over had a spike a fork horn and another 7 in on me. I can't believe these deer are still moving this well at 10 in the morning. More later

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Since the last update over had a spike a fork horn and another 7 in on me. I can't believe these deer are still moving this well at 10 in the morning. More later

its nice and cool with a good breeze. plus the smell is gonna be in the air soon enuf

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Good luck guys! Always enjoys ya'lls LFTT! Me and my 12 yr old were up this weekend for a quick hunt. Had pictures of a real good 13pt on trail camera and went up to hunt him. Anyway to make long story short, we didn't hunt Saturday am due to rain and left early Sunday (38 degrees and calm...what was I thinking??) to make the long drive back to south GA. Anyway got 2 pictures of the buck at 7:18am Sunday morning right in front of my stand. Be back up 1st wk of Nov if the Mrs. allows and if not then be back Nov 16th. Good luck this season and stay safe! Btw, still got the white dust and caked on mud all over my truck...makes me wish I was back in the bottoms!
Hate to wash mine....that always confirms the season is over....very sad time !:(

Bring on the dust and mud cause its about to START !!!:yeah::yeah:

Thats a sho nuf Toad in your avatar by the way !

hoosierdaddy79

You got it right about the weather jt. It was 34 this morning when I went out. I ended up with 5 deer this morning coming in. .. all of them bucks but no shooters. Then in the way home saw a little one running a doe all over a field. Of the little ones are starting them the big uns shouldn't be too far behind. Now to try and figure out how to get these pics to load. ..lol. that could take the test of the day!:mad::mad::confused::mad:

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
You got it right about the weather jt. It was 34 this morning when I went out. I ended up with 5 deer this morning coming in. .. all of them bucks but no shooters. Then in the way home saw a little one running a doe all over a field. Of the little ones are starting them the big uns shouldn't be too far behind. Now to try and figure out how to get these pics to load. ..lol. that could take the test of the day!:mad::mad::confused::mad:

good luck with the pics. couple of tutorials in the member help forum

Luv2Bowhnt

Hate to wash mine....that always confirms the season is over....very sad time !:(

Bring on the dust and mud cause its about to START !!!:yeah::yeah:

Thats a sho nuf Toad in your avatar by the way !

Thanks Bubba and yeah I haven't washed it off yet. Be back up in couple weeks. Killed that deer in '10 in Gallatin Co. Wish y'all lots of good luck, safe travels and safe hunting this season. Enjoy y'all's thread!