The little one! JT, Bubba, Qturn and Blu 3 days Live From The Tree IL & SC

QTurn

Way to go Chris!

No luck this morning for us. Just went and got a belly full of some good Carolina barbecue. Gonna head back to the house and watch a little football and head back to the woods about 3...

Last edited:

red tail

GONetwork Member
Way to go Chris!

No luck this morning for us. Just went and got a belly full of some good Carolina barbecue. Gonna head back to the house and watch a little football and head back to the woods about 3...

They make "good" Carolina BBQ?

red tail

GONetwork Member
Good luck this eve. I am going to slip in a spot in Rockdale Co.

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on the doe with the bow with lots of your morning deer sightings.

Hope everyone can get on 'em in the next hunt of the day & can wear something out.

red tail

GONetwork Member
In the Stand at the rockdale property. Ended up helping my mom paint this afternoon so I am a little late. Just keep your fingers crossed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 1,172

red tail

GONetwork Member
I am sitting a heavily traveled area with a rub line to my left and behind me. It is a small opening surrounded by big hardwoods and thick undergrowth wind is in my favor so we shall see.

red tail

GONetwork Member
Better than any of the slop they call barbecue in Georgia...::ke:

Mustard? I can't do that stuff. Get a hot dog if you want mustard. Now vinegar I can do.

QTurn

Just had a spike and a doe cross about 175 yards out...

red tail

GONetwork Member
This is me for the eve.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,155

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Congrats on the fat doe Chris!....... Didn't hunt today folks.....had beddings to wash, fall protection ropes to make, and vacuum cleaners to repair to get ready for our first group of hunters this Friday .....not to mention us leaving for the 5 week Giant One in less than two weeks!!

Back to GA in the morning peeps.....y'all be safe in the woods!!

BPowell92

I'm in front of a truck with a big LFTT sticker on the back glass on Pennyrile Pkwy right now! Figured it might be one of you guys.

BornToHuntAndFish

Cool map red tail.

Way to get domestic duties out of the way bubbabuck for future hunts & the Big Long LFTT.

:bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm in front of a truck with a big LFTT sticker on the back glass on Pennyrile Pkwy right now! Figured it might be one of you guys.

That should have been bubba heading south on the trail of tears!

Dang trucks are getting seen everywhere these days.

Prolly this one without the trailer.

Attachments

• truck (800 x 451).jpg
    truck (800 x 451).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 905

phillip

Wilkes county

All quiet out here birds singing,tree rats eatin but no deer yet. Overcast little breeze temp low 60's

Latest posts