Want To See A Real Idiot?

ambush80

I have neighbor and good friend who has recently just wrecked his 4th motorcycle and he can't wait to get his next. Every time he wrecks I call dibs on some cool thing he owns. So far I've called dibs on his gun, his E-bike, his tools, and his digital camera.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
That's why you just sponsor them for brief intervals and part ways kindly......revisit as desired.
an older gentleman that worked for me years ago told one of my sons... the smartest thing you can do is find a girl with a January birthday. That way, you can break up with them in November, make up in March and save money on Christmas, birthday, and Valentine's day presents.

turkeykirk

I have neighbor and good friend who has recently just wrecked his 4th motorcycle and he can't wait to get his next. Every time he wrecks I call dibs on some cool thing he owns. So far I've called dibs on his gun, his E-bike, his tools, and his digital camera.
Just a matter of time. :biggrin2:

pjciii

Either he is no good at riding a motorcycle Or riding to fast and not paying attention.

oldfella1962

:LOL: Reminds of a true incident that happened when I was in the Air Force.
It involved an amazingly gruesome car crash, the Grim Reaper, and a substantial collection of "adult" reading material. You had to be there. :(

Latest posts