Who else forgot Valentines Day ?

REMINGTON710

fully go to the closet and don't kake the comp w/you

ponyboy

GA DAWG said:
I dont see how you forget it.All I saw yesterday was valentines day junk.Everwhere on sides of roads on the computer on tv.You must not have got out much yesterday!!!
he was busy admireng the winch on his jeep..........:whip:

ponyboy

ramsey said:
My other "winch" is sitting on the couch, still not talking :banginghe
let her read this , ill bet she will start talkin ............:whip:

Lostoutlaw

I was a good boy flowers candy and cards but then my wife says it is just a day for the kids in school to have fun.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Brent

ramsey, I don't know how much money you ratholed for your next rifle, pistol or whatever, but I suggest you spend ALL of it on the Mrs. You could very well die on this hill pardner.

ramsey

Brent- I will consider your recomendation of unconditional surrender but for now I am holed up in my bunker. Were'nt you Festushagans advisor before his downfall? ::ke:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
fulldraw74 said:
Ohhhh....i thought it was where i stuck it.....:D

Nevermind:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
poor SS took the hook and all :rofl:

Rick Alexander

Yawl don't let

Darcy and Arrow 3's Girl fool ye - its a trap. They talk like it aint no big deal. After being married 27 years - I know everything is a big deal - the 27 years don't mean nothin - it's what you done for me lately. Its when they are real quiet when you do something like this that you really have to worry cause its gunna cost you way more than if you had done what you was suppose to. Now if you had bought a gun that day or something like that we wouldn't be havin any of this conversation - more like wonder why he don't post no more.:huh:

They eventually forgive and forget. If she don't, better to find out now cause this aint gunna be your last screwup believe me - that aint all in your hands.

huntfish

Ouch, With all the propaganda, how could anyone forget Valentines Day? Luckily for me, our B-Days are close or I would have forgotten a few by now.

And yes, I have missed an anniversary and one year, my wife gave me a framed photo of us with the inscription, Happy 10th Anniversay. I started laughing and proudly showed her that it was our eleventh. She looked me coldly in the eyes, and stated......

No, the one you forgot doesn't count.

Wonder if I could use that one on our 25th anniversary?

Trizey

huntfish said:
And yes, I have missed an anniversary and one year, my wife gave me a framed photo of us with the inscription, Happy 10th Anniversay. I started laughing and proudly showed her that it was our eleventh. She looked me coldly in the eyes, and stated......

Oh, that was good:D :whip:

Latest posts