Woody's Family

huntfish

I just wanted to say this. Unlike any other boards that I follow, I consider the folks on Woodys as friends and family. I don't know that many members on this board personally, but just like my hunting/fishing buds, I feel like I can ask questions, post problems, offer answers, ask for prayers (this is the only board that has this thread), without ever any doubt of the sincerity of the reponses. We as a group often poke fun ::ke: at others without knowing the "real" person without worrying. That's what a board is for.... learn, contribute and have fun. :fine:

Just like a campfire at the hunting camp. For that, I want to say, I really appreciate all the folks at Woodys and really look forward to meeting all the folks at the cookout.
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Tight Lines, Game on the ground, and keep it in the X ring
Russ Fraze

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
That's the way it always has been and I hope the way it will continue to be. Go to any other board and pose the same question about feeling good and the sincerity of other members and I doubt you would get anything compared to what we have.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Thanks fish.

Like any Family, we sometimes have our ups and downs but I agree we have a fine group of people here.

Just don't loam em any money.;):D

Arrow3

Woody said:
Thanks fish.

Like any Family, we sometimes have our ups and downs but I agree we have a fine group of people here.

Just don't loam em any money.;):D

Woody?

I need some money...Can I borrow some from you????

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Arrow --- see Teddy.;)

That was him that hit the lottery.

He don't want many people to know it so -- you know -- hush, hush? :cool:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
All started years ago by brother Woody and carried forward by the fine members we have.

Like Woody said we have our ups and downs, but always come around and have a big ol group hug.

Jim

matthewsman

I don't mind

Jim Thompson said:
and have a big ol group hug.jim

The group hug,but the first time one of you guys grab my butt........... :shoot: :D

H

HT2

Russ..........

huntfish said:
I just wanted to say this. Unlike any other boards that I follow, I consider the folks on Woodys as friends and family. I don't know that many members on this board personally, but just like my hunting/fishing buds, I feel like I can ask questions, post problems, offer answers, ask for prayers (this is the only board that has this thread), without ever any doubt of the sincerity of the reponses. We as a group often poke fun ::ke: at others without knowing the "real" person without worrying. That's what a board is for.... learn, contribute and have fun. :fine:

Just like a campfire at the hunting camp. For that, I want to say, I really appreciate all the folks at Woodys and really look forward to meeting all the folks at the cookout.
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Tight Lines, Game on the ground, and keep it in the X ring
Russ Fraze

EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Post!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Slug-Gunner

HuntFish....

EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Post!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :yeah: :D

Timbo

I cant wait till the cook out.Do I need to bring any tissues for all the crying and hugging going on :p

Duff

Gettin a little mushie, but great post huntfish.. :clap: :clap:

I think that is why Randy's thread caused a huge debate. I know some of the comments towards Randy's decision made my blood pressure go up a few points. I soon noticed how familiar all the names looked that were speaking on Randys behalf--The "older members."
Which didn't suprise me one bit, he was/is part of the family.
I know I thought about how the board had changed and discussed it with other members. I kinda began to feel bad, thinking we were a little cliche-ish' but I soon realized
it was part of the "family bond" developed here-- and I think it is a good thing.
It is hard to explain to someone the kinda "family bond" kind of thing that is here, if they haven't visited or been part of Woody's. I know a few people that get tired of me saying " I was telling the guys at Woody's, or guys on the computer," but hey ya'll are family :D
At the same time I have to remember change is unavoidable and is not all ways a bad thing. As long as a someone here is in favor of hunting and fishing--lets make them welcome(not that anyone hasn't). More people standing up for the right to hunt and fish--cant be a bad change!

Goodnite Jon Boy :D

Timbo

HAHAHAHAHA ok,Ill bring the tissues and hugs are on the house :bounce:

cowboyron

Ain't it great to be just a bunch of GOOD OL" BOYS (and gals) ...never mean'un no harm.
God, Guts and Guns lets keep all three. :clap:

Toliver

This may be a big family but I'm the Redheaded stepchild! :bounce:

Timbo

No your not.More like the Black sheep :bounce:

H

HT2

Timbo........

Timbo said:
I cant wait till the cook out.Do I need to bring any tissues for all the crying and hugging going on :p
There isn't any cryin' and huggin' allowed at the cookout......

::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

FootLongDawg

Beautifully said Huntfish. I love getting on the fire daily. We are all hunting and fishing brothers. Sometimes I like to raise the ire of the hunting "moral majority" here, but I do not have a problem with anyone. Toliver, there are more here like you than you think :clap: