JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. 18 yrs strong, but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow motion

Not much to the hunt story folks. Just knowing where they like to be.
Congrats @PapaT !!
Couldn't be happier for you.
Now, to find me one. Can I hunt your stand?? :)
Yes Sir. Congratulations Papa T. That's what my boys called Pop. Small world.

I made it. About to get a little shut eye.

slow motion

I'm normally a weak and fair amount of cream coffee drinker. Forgot to bring milk. Didn't measure coffee. Might be cowboy coffee. You can float a horseshoe in it. Every time I take a sip I expect it to reach up outta the cup and slap me. Still pretty tasty with my biscuit. Good luck everybody.
20231102_060025.jpgScreenshot_20231102-060830_Weather.jpg

gutterman

I saw 14 in the cut corn last night. Still no biguns. Headed back to the walnut grove this morning and of course little to no signal, but I am trying. Tyler headed back to the hump pinch point. Trying to catch up with this guy. Pic from last night. Good luck to all!

Attachments

• 2687ED9C-4945-43D1-A664-C888FBD61467.jpeg
    2687ED9C-4945-43D1-A664-C888FBD61467.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 40

slow motion

About to head in. Got aways to walk. Probably breaking daylight before I'm in but that's okay as I've only been there once. Don't want to pull an @Jim Thompson though he may not be deserving of that jab. Only heard of the story and don't know the details but something about wandering around in the dark looking for a treestand.

rosco772001

Well it’s only been 352 days since we did this
We are loading the trailer to hopefully start the trek around 2 … Nov 1 somebody kill one
Normally I’d have some pics to keep me fired up and share but decided I want to pay the monthly fee on a pile of cams to ride around in my truck facepalm: thank you dear Heavenly Father for allowing the old guy to do this again with his family I’m humbled by your kindness … that being said if you would like to push a giant by me at 20 quartering away I’ll take that blessing also … safe hanging or traveling peeps it’s TIME !!!!! View attachment 1266088
Safe travels

rosco772001

My yesterday ...
No service . No working charger lots of deer but no kill to report . Had a 165 ten poker come to 20 yards and I couldn't make the **** behind the tree . Big boy eased off with a doe and had to have a buddy drive in and clear the field .
I'm in n a stand with service and did anyone mention it's nov 2nd !!!!!! Good luck people .

But I did manage to destroy the front of my truck with a 2!year old ten point . He took a permanent nap.

flatsmaster

I'm normally a weak and fair amount of cream coffee drinker. Forgot to bring milk. Didn't measure coffee. Might be cowboy coffee. You can float a horseshoe in it. Every time I take a sip I expect it to reach up outta the cup and slap me. Still pretty tasty with my biscuit. Good luck everybody.
View attachment 1266248View attachment 1266249
Get in a stand young fella
Let’s Goooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.