JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Picked up little slayers horns from the taxidermist. We’ve got to run them down to the old GON building in Madison on Saturday to get scored for the Youth event. He’s pretty excited.. :bounce:
5B031EA3-3F13-4E1A-9DAB-EA7DF4E32EB5.jpeg

bilgerat

Senior
Yall enjoy the GON Scoring event!, You will meet some great folks and see some awesome sets of antlers! When I went back in 2012 with my 140s 11 point. I was waiting in line outside the doors and talking with the other hunters and Met a guy with a high 160s 12 point that was an impressive set of bone. I asked him what week he killed it and he said week 9. It was the same week I shot mine so I knew I wasnt gonna win my week before I even walked thru the doors:ROFLMAO: I really had a good time thou.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yall enjoy the GON Scoring event!, You will meet some great folks and see some awesome sets of antlers! When I went back in 2012 with my 140s 11 point. I was waiting in line outside the doors and talking with the other hunters and Met a guy with a high 160s 12 point that was an impressive set of bone. I asked him what week he killed it and he said week 9. It was the same week I shot mine so I knew I wasnt gonna win my week before I even walked thru the doors:ROFLMAO: I really had a good time thou.
Yeah, his rack won't score so high but I don't give a hoot. He was on cloud 9 just getting his pic in the magazine. :)

slow motion

Almost ran two more over trying to get out of here.

Gbr5pb

Saw a pretty piebald doe at the entrance to big canoe a couple years ago! And yes had a couple inpatient idiots when slowed down to look

sprewett

Whoo heeew got the word my deer head is done today. I am sure the thread will hit 1000 by the time I can go get it though or I would send a pic.
And in other news today for my exercise after work grabbed the "sure shot" Winchester 22 and six gun headed to a hike. Wasn't raining till we got there started pouring but it stopped and had a great time walking in the woods. Always great to be in the woods or in the water.

slow motion

Sweet thang has been off all week. Been loading the truck and got the boat hooked up.

20230223_203947.jpgMay go LFTB if we're still under 1k. Actually I joked around about it while kinda doing it in the Saltwater forum. First time I pmed @Jim Thompson . He thought I was a bit off at the time. Now he's sure of it.

Don't know how to do the link thing so pic will have to do.

Screenshot_20230223-212035_Adblock Browser.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts