JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. 18 yrs strong, but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryker

I love a decoy up here. Set up in a pasture can lure them your way.Had a young 8 point come up and challenge the decoy made 3 snort wheezes which were barely audible, pawed the ground and stared. Really fun to watch. Wouldn’t even consider a decoy in Georgia

deermaster13

Yall killing me with these veiw pictures... I would post one to but nothing special about this ole office,,,lol I habe yall have some luck, have fun and send them deer on the ground pics..... Hopefully ill have some this weekend.
You and me both!! I keep checking in every 10 minutes or so. One of my daughters just got out and seen a bunch of does and a buck blew thru running does hard. No shot for her though.I'm not working in the morning!!

slow motion

Saw a buck easing through the bottom and reached down to pick up my can call to try and get him to come this way. Doe had slipped in close. She bolted so I went ahead and used the call. She came back and circled around stomping and blowing. At 1 point she's inside 10 yards. Thought about drawing blood just to shut her up. Eventually became comical. When she would blow her tail would fly straight out then drop back down like the noise was emitting from the back end. She finally lost interest and wandered off. Few minutes later an 8 that I would have shot in Ga. came from the direction she went. Had a spike on the other side of me. 8 finally caught me moving. Few minutes later spike chases a doe by me. Yhis ground hunting is tough but it's sure exciting when they're in close. Time for 2nd breakfast. Venison sausage biscuit and a cup with Pop. 20231102_101448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.