Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Add a fried egg into each of the avocado halves, and you got a meal!

:rofl: That was my immediate thought when I first saw his post. Two eggs and some Tobascco sauce and it would be ON !!! (y)

Last edited:

Dub

Ah..............slept in on my first morning off.

Woke up feeling better than I did when I went to sleep. (y)

A couple cups of good java and I was feeling more better. :rofl::rofl:

After some news-watching and Woody's-forum reading I heard my bride stirring.

Figured I'd get my hustle on and some breakfast ready for us. My son had spared us two BoJangles sausage biscuits, leaving them in the fridge. Mighty handy. Took 'em and then went from there with some cheesy eggs and oatmeal.

She added a handful of fresh blueberries to her oatmeal and declared it to be perfect. Meh...I preferred to leave the blueberries off mine but hit the sausage-cheddar biscuit with yellow mustard.

It ain't purty but it's how I roll. :biggrin2:

Hope you fine folks have a super day today.....be it a day of work, retirement or as I am....somewhere in between.

My beautiful bride gave me my marching orders for the day....a couple projects to attend to. Good thing is that one of the projects will require a trip to Lowe's. I won't confirm or deny the fact that the trip there will also include the purchase of more stuff that will be used in the construction of my small reloading bench.

Fun times.

Dub

Breeakfuss eats today.

Heck of a storm came through last night...power out...dogs kept burrowing down and keeping me awake. :rofl:

Finally gave up the battle and headed to the den with a good book & a reading light....dogs still kept at it.

Power back on in time for coffee. :coffee:

Then breakfuss.

JD Hawt & jalapeños, onions, bacon & cheese omelet.....grits.....cheddar biscuits.

That's gonna hold me until this evening. (y)

Dub

Dadgummit. I need to start swinging by dubs place in the mornings. Good looking eats

Bring a sack of coffee beans....I just ran out this morning.

Had a moment of concern the other night when the storms knocked the power out.....we were laying in bed and I told the wife I was gonna go ahead and get up (it was 2:00am-ish).

She laughed at me and said, "How are you gonna make coffee without power?".

I thought for a second and said I'd just fire up a grill and heat the water that way.....then it dawned on me that the coffee grinder was electric.

I've gotta pick up a small jar of instant coffee for such occasions. :rofl:

Dropped some eggs in a shallow skillet and hit 'em hard with ground pepper....and had some B-E-C biscuits this morning. That beer mustard stuff is great for biscuits !!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
YHFP made up these breakfast quesadilla things yesterday morning. They were filled with steak, bacon, eggs, peppers, onions, jalapenos, cheese, and deliciousness.

el-breakfasto.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man! Lookin' forward to finding the first ones up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.