The GIANT ONE!!! JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2013 part 1

QTurn

I'm at the lodge and have no service on my phone at all! It's on AT&T..

Luckily my iPad is running Verizon and I have a good signal on it! We'll see how it goes in the morning.... Looks like I may be carrying the iPad to the stand in the morning..

turkeykirk

It's getting ready to get good! Hope ya'll don't lose contact now .

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good service at lodge but will have to see how it goes from a tree. I'm going to start a new thread in a little while to get part to of the GIANT ONE rolling.

hoghunter1

Jim those pictures of that area are gorgeous. Looks like a great place to lay the smack down on a beast. Good luck to you guys and I hope you break ice with a good one soon.

red tail

GONetwork Member
Good Luck guys! Jeff and I are in Taylor for one more eve. He is sitting his ladder on the big field and I switched it up and tucked into some pines with thick young hardwoods surounding me and a food plot to the left. Only small patches of oats coming up. Lots of trails from bedding area to food. We saw 14 between us yesterday eve. Hope we get some more action!

Blu

Ive been stuck in the truck with Bubba on those long trips and his singing and truck dancing to the Double Dutch Buss is kinda scary!!!:hair::hair::hair::hair:

Meriwether Mike

LFTT in Jasper County again. Just had doe cross end of plot. Clover looking good.

Core Lokt

Trying to upload pics but me and dad are in the stand. Glad I could get him out. Oldest girl is on her firs solo hunt. I hope they both score!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Lots to do here this eve including a ride around to look for deer. Tomorrow morning might be a bust. Calling for heavy rain and 30mph winds. We will see what it's like

Will update asap

fellybbob

welsh if you know the lyrics to that song YOU HAVE A PINK SHIRT in a drawer some where.

Core Lokt that real pretty in there good luck to you.

Bubba & JT rain or shine your guys need some rest or you can rest in the tree stand

turkeykirk

I've got my fingers crossed for ya'll. Good Luck!