What did you do mountain related today part II

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What I did mountain related today? I lived all day in the county with the highest average elevation east of the Rockies. I've enjoyed it so far. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If I did that, the fella I was fishing with might have knocked me in the head.
I wouldn't fish with that fella. He probably goes around dumping spots and bluebacks in all our lakes, ruining them. Knock him in the head, too. I have absolutely no value for a live Alabama spotted bass outside its native range. Kudzu, Oriental bitterseet, Ailanthus trees, multiflora roses, feral hogs, spotted bass, Crabgrass, coffeeweed, blueback herring. All the same. All horribly destructive. All need to die. Sorry.

Last edited:

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Had every intention of really covering some ground today while scouting. 36 hours of pouring rain has changed my mind. Sitting on the porch drinking coffee with my bride instead.

View attachment 1174663

Boy we’ve gotten it ain’t we? My lil girl never took her Jammie’s off yesterday.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I wouldn't fish with that fella. He probably goes around dumping spots and bluebacks in all our lakes, ruining them. Knock him in the head, too. I have absolutely no value for a live Alabama spotted bass outside its native range. Kudzu, Oriental bitterseet, Ailanthus trees, multiflora roses, feral hogs, spotted bass, Crabgrass, coffeeweed, blueback herring. All the same. All horribly destructive. All need to die. Sorry.
I know how you feel.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I still lived in the mountains, like I have all my life.

Buckman18

10E4EFE9-198D-4976-A419-8C0EAF3B11A9.jpeg

I worked on my spec house in Hayesville. Hopefully will be in the market by end of September. You want to move to the mountains? Pm me. ?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I've landed at mountain camp. Loading my pack for tomorrow.
Forecast not the best, but I'll be sitting in the camper or in my truck ready for the right break in the weather.
I think the weather may turn to excellent Tuesday or Wednesday. I may go home before then and back for that and into the rifle hunt.
I predict 1 to 3 nights at home between now and the middle of the rifle hunt. Food plots down in central Georgia gonna have to wait...
Of course, a score could change the whole equation. ???
T-minus 14 hrs...
Lookin forward!