• Yes, I own a compass.

Votes: 210 86.4%
  • No, I do not own a compass.

Votes: 33 13.6%

• Total voters

Randy

Yes. More than one even.

Arrow3

Yep.....Used it often when coonhunting.....Kept me from getting lost many nights....

Killdee

Why of course, how else would I get my deer camp satellite dish aligned. Oh yeah works in the big woods good 2.:bounce:

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
Used one to get out of a swamp, while the other two guys had gps. They hated that I was pointing in the right direction.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

specialk

Yep.....Used it often when coonhunting.....Kept me from getting lost many nights....

me too, had it pinned on my harness that held my light....

Hunter922

Own more than a few....Helped a friend hang a set last year and he assured me he payed attention to the wind while hunting. He had already picked out the tree for the set.. I handed him the compass and asked him what was wrong with his stand location. Sold him that one for $10. :D Always one in my pack.

ironman48

yes, in my pack everytime I'm in the woods. had to use it a couple of weeks ago when I got off course in some 12-15 year old cutover pines that were TWO FEET APART!!

RPolk

Yep and Yep
GPS is a great tool, and I use one. But I always have a topo map of the area and my little green compass in my pack.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Yep....own 3 of them. One stays in my hunting pack, one in my hunting truck, and my expensive one in the work truck. Also have a handheld GPS in my hunting pack as well.