JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different II

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow motion

In up. In a finger of timber couple hundred yards wide. Juts into cut beans on 3 sides. Final side is timber and the edge of an overgrown pasture so 3 types of habitat come together here. Brush on fence pushing it down and good crossing there. Several rubs about 40 out. Wind has layed some but swirling so we shall see. Good luck everybody.

Ribeye Lover

Sometimes the bow hunting gods can pile it on … moved stand yesterday and deer does exactly what I hoped and I’m not home bc of wind … stopped got out of truck and told kids can’t go and got back in :bangingheView attachment 1267816
N
Sometimes the bow hunting gods can pile it on … moved stand yesterday and deer does exactly what I hoped and I’m not home bc of wind … stopped got out of truck and told kids can’t go and got back in :bangingheView attachment 1267816
Nice buck Flats

Jim Boyd

Moved a cam. Put up a blind. Taking eve off. Got an invite. Going visiting. No doubt yall could us a break from my lunacy anyway. Good luck peeps.View attachment 1267468

Great visit and meet @slow motion !

Thanks for driving up.

Simple eats and a few adult beverages.

Good times.

Having supper with farm landowners and then roll early am Thursday.

Keep after them, guys and gals!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jim any of the guys in camp seeing any good bucks in the heat wave?
There’s been a few solid bucks seen and I saw the giant on Monday morning at 1st light. No shots as of lunch.

Hoping that changes this eve. Would love to see several bucks roll in in the back of trucks!

From Bubba…does. Finally. I told him they are 105 minutes early!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Great visit and meet @slow motion !

Thanks for driving up.

Simple eats and a few adult beverages.

Good times.

Having supper with farm landowners and then roll early am Thursday.

Keep after them, guys and gals!
Happy y’all made the trip and got the chance to enjoy everything the Midwest has to offer again Jim and very happy you pulled the trigger on a fine fine buck!

Safe travels old fella.

Jim Boyd

Happy y’all made the trip and got the chance to enjoy everything the Midwest has to offer again Jim and very happy you pulled the trigger on a fine fine buck!

Safe travels old fella.

Thanks Jim!

Best of luck to all GON folks - in and out of state.

Ron had the cold hand. Wish I could have had him down in the CREP ground where I was last week. Personal best day for me in terms of sightings for good bucks and all I was shooting was video camera on I phone.

Bringing him back next year as well as our older brother (who is a new hunter and a Midwest virgin, for sure).

I will stay two weeks and they will do a week each, front and back.

It’s a disease.

talisman

Thanks Jim!

Best of luck to all GON folks - in and out of state.

Ron had the cold hand. Wish I could have had him down in the CREP ground where I was last week. Personal best day for me in terms of sightings for good bucks and all I was shooting was video camera on I phone.

Bringing him back next year as well as our older brother (who is a new hunter and a Midwest virgin, for sure).

I will stay two weeks and they will do a week each, front and back.

It’s a disease.
Im really starting to get the disease

Status
Not open for further replies.