JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different III

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosco772001

Congrats to all the killers . I'm back in same stand as last night (blue dot ). Still trying to catch up to that big ten we saw last night . Safe travels folks . 65 degrees and if it wasnt for this nice breeze I'd be on fire . it's lockdown at least where I'm at !!

Attachments

• IMG_2080.png
    IMG_2080.png
    762 KB · Views: 8

rosco772001

JT I'm just curious . Were you holding down the back clutch button on a raven ? My kids shoot an r29 and a buddy showed me that trick so it doesn't make the clicking noise when you crank it . I have always been a little hesitant of it slipping and the hand crank doing that . Good thing about crossbows . You can go left or right handed .

slow motion

Well it’s broke and they didn’t give a real good skrip as @flatwoods mentioned.

Now I gotta figure out what to do with the cast. Don’t think I can get to a trigger
Dang it brother. We might be kin.

Put a tiie wrap hrough the trigger guard making hey Luke that extends outside the trigger guard . Place your finger in the Loop behind the trigger guard and slowly pull.

JT I'm just curious . Were you holding down the back clutch button on a raven ? My kids shoot an r29 and a buddy showed me that trick so it doesn't make the clicking noise when you crank it . I have always been a little hesitant of it slipping and the hand crank doing that . Good thing about crossbows . You can go left or right handed .
That or a Excalibur. You have to hold onto the handle on those

Deerhead

Jim you need to visit one of those on the sideline of football games. Guys are carried in and a few moments later run out like nothing has happened.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.