Need to buy a digital camera.....

CAL

does anyone have any suggestions as to what kind or brand?Don't really want to spend a arm and a leg,maybe just a arm.

gtaff

Banned
My wife got a real good deal off of Ebay on one. It was a Kodak easy share

Jasper

I recently purchased an Olympus C-770 and love it. There are several other Woodyite's who have one as well- check it out. You can get one online for around $300. It has video as well.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I have enjoyed my Olympias

both the c700 and the c 740. they are reliable, rugged and have more features than I can operate :clap:

And the 10 x optical .... AWESOME .... :yeah:

Saw one at Sam's a while back for $200

gadeerwoman

Oly 740. Love mine now that I've finally gotten around to using it. Great with that zoom for taking pix from the stand of all the critters. Sams has a pretty good deal on them.

whiskers

I have the Oly 720 ultra zoom and love it. Bought my daughter the 740 and she loves it.

Whiskers

CAL

Thanks everyone for your recommendations and comments.I really appreciate it.I purchased a Fuji 401 less than a year ago and it just stopped working one day.Went to a digital web site and found out lots of people have had the same problem with their 401.I don't need another one of those for sure.I should have know better.The book with the camera gives no address for repairs.I wonder why?