OFFICIAL WORK OUT THREAD

hopper

@hopper I have no idea!
I can tell ya that stuff I have been taking my knee hasn't been hurting. Shoulder still has an ache from time to time, especially after chest day at the gym.
My cousin takes that collagen stuff that is supposed to be good for joints he swears it works. I haven't tried it.
We have it in the house. My daughter takes it since meniscus surgery. I'll give it a shot. If anything it thickens the shake.

hopper

I use to eat with no regular schedule. Sometimes breakfast, lunch maybe, snack whenever, engorged myself at dinner. That was fine in my 30s and working my tail off through the week grinding concrete and slinging coatings. I've realized in my early 50s eating regularly helps alot with energy and just feeling better. Good breakfast, light snack between lunch, decent lunch, snack between dinner, reasonable dinner. Staying around 2600 calories and 90-130 g protein. It took alooooong time to change my eating habits. I still find it difficult at times without a tracker. I started logging my foods for calories, carbs and protien. Takes about 1 minute after a meal to log (free app)
It amazes me how much more I get done with workouts, elliptical, walking and stuff around the house when I put the right foods in my body.
Finished the four week Beast program. Started liift4 8wks again 5th go round.