What do you do to earn a living?

KillABiggin

Application Load/Stress tester. I make sure that web sites can handle the amount of traffic it might be getting in the future. In the past, Developer..Developer Manager..Project Manager..Product Manager..Pre-Sales Engineer for a software testing company..Post-Sales Consultant for same company.

Puters are fun......but i would like it MUCH better sittin around the camp fire with the kids and shootin/eatin wild life. HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE FOR VEGATARIAN...we really should just eat them and be done with it.

Guy

Direct Response Marketing Sales/Brokerage. Work for a company by the name of Direct Media out of Greenwich, CT

What I do is research direct mail lists for companies to market their products and/or publications.

A good example would be: selling subscribers from Peterson's Hunting Mag and other Hunting publications to Treelounge. they would send out an offer to buy their stands along with a promo video. They have since been sold and i don't think they are promoting their stands very much.

Would love to get Bass Pro or Cabela's as a client. ::; As we all know, they mail quite often.

Last edited:

stickflinger

What do you do?

I work for the DNR. I'll leave it at that, because I'm not the most liked person in the world come hunting season. But I love my job. Outside most of the time. :flag:

Condor

General Manager for West Georgia Aerial Lift, We rent, service and sell aerial work platforms (scissors & booms) to the commercial construction industry.

zirc_99

Retired, Thank The Lord !!

But my daughter is unemployed.......

anyone know of any Project Manager Jobs in the Environmental or Manufacturing-Engineer areas?

We live in East Atlanta burbs 30052.

Turk

stickflinger said:
I work for the DNR. I'll leave it at that, because I'm not the most liked person in the world come hunting season. But I love my job. Outside most of the time. :flag:
I work for DNR too...however I like to think I am well liked during hunting season! At least by the vast majority of law abiding sportsmen I serve. Whether I'm liked by the poachers/slobs doesn't really concern me too much! :D

DCarter001

Pilot. I'm flight instructing now in Jacksonville, Florida. My day has lots of ups and downs, most of them intentional. I should be flying jets in the spring. In a former life, I was an Industrial Engineer in the textile industry. While in that life, I had the honor and pleasure to know the one and only Daddy Rabbit, and advise any who can to take him up on that hunting trip. Aubrey, tell Sue we said hey & God Bless.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I am a machinist/welder by trade. I work in the industrial engineering department at Patterson pump company. I do cnc programming, routing of jobs thru the shop, order tooling for all machines, process improvment projects and anything else they can hang around my neck.