JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree 15th Anniversary!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good luck, drop a couple monsters. No iwoa?

Last year's experience with iowa caused the farm to get sold and and left a seriously bad taste. Our mistake, but handled very wrong by IA.

But that's in the past and deer season is here!

Good to have all of y'all checking in.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Everything is unpacked and the cabin is about as sanitized as it can be. Bubba is getting settled into his new little building. Says he sleeps better when he's not listening to me snore :bounce: and this was a lot cheaper than the camper he sold last year.

Looks like today is the best day all week weather wise and we are gonna be working in the rain next few days.

20201019_172858.jpgScreenshot_20201019-172734_1Weather.jpg

jimbar

Everything is unpacked and the cabin is about as sanitized as it can be. Bubba is getting settled into his new little building. Says he sleeps better when he's not listening to me snore :bounce: and this was a lot cheaper than the camper he sold last year.

Looks like today is the best day all week weather wise and we are gonna be working in the rain next few days.

View attachment 1044762View attachment 1044763
Gary's house looked a whole lot bigger on Facebook

BornToHuntAndFish

Wow, hard to believe it's already here. Hope it's a great, fun season for ya'll & your crew. Looking forward to it. Thanks for letting us tag along.

mattuga

Banned

View attachment 1044762View attachment 1044763
Bubba sounds like me, I am not a good camp mate with a snorer. I'm looking forward to following along. I see you are in the Pioneer 700 forum on FB. I'll invite them to join if you are OK with it, lots of widwest hunters
there.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
SAFETY ALERT.

Bubba you really ought to do something better for porch steps into the “Hilton”
Those blocks can and do flip over. A $7 bag of Quickrete could save your season.

Yeah we've been talking about the step situation all day. No way we make it thru season without twisting or tweaking sumn. ?

Crashing for the even with the last half of an NFL double header. Kyler and the Cards are hammering Dallas! Don't know if I'll get in a tree in the morning since we have rain next couple and lots to do, but it'll happen sooner or later for sure.

Nite people

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba sounds like me, I am not a good camp mate with a snorer. I'm looking forward to following along. I see you are in the Pioneer 700 forum on FB. I'll invite them to join if you are OK with it, lots of widwest hunters
there.

No such thing as enough people...bring em all on. Have a great season man