JT and Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meriwether Mike

Following along again JT and Bubba. Lets get this started right with a Missouri Buck!

Jason C

Man I just got on and got caught up, you guys are on em this year! Good luck, JT & Bubba put an arrow in one of those beast.... this is awesome guys!

savannahsdad

I'm caught up now. Can't wait to see how this year unfolds. We'll be in Kansas for the first time this year on Nov. 10-17 and hope to add that trip to the thread. I've never hunted Kansas before, for you who have, what kind of rut activity can we expect during those dates. We will be in Units 6 and 14 near Marion KS.

BornToHuntAndFish

Time to take a break from hanging stands & go get after some man sized mature whitetails JT & Bubba. Thanks for the good stuff posted this morning, Jim.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
We have 2 stands hung and 1 put together. Hauling butt to get on stand for a 2 hour hunt. Hang tight

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
It's a toasty 72 with a cloudless sky. The warm breeze is coming out of the west straight from Phoenix!

I'm in the H1 ladder where bubba had so much fun last eve.

Bubba is in a new ladder we just hung called Spartan. He's almost dead north of me across the beans. He's about where he saw the 2 beasts come out of woods yesterday eve.

The sun is gonna be brutal here in just a few minutes, but at least I have water and sunglasses.

2 hours to go

Screenshot_20181022-162458.jpgIMG_20181022_39706.jpgIMG_20181022_45189.jpgIMG_20181022_49514.jpg

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
I'm caught up now. Can't wait to see how this year unfolds. We'll be in Kansas for the first time this year on Nov. 10-17 and hope to add that trip to the thread. I've never hunted Kansas before, for you who have, what kind of rut activity can we expect during those dates. We will be in Units 6 and 14 near Marion KS.
Bring yo rattling antlers!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
In a ladderset we just put up 15yds from where two beats livked each other for an hour last evening... hope they do a repeat so I can put a stop to that sissy behavior! Warm sweaty and nasty, but hurricane is cleaned up for GA and Im huntin!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Im in some fine thick cool shade.... JT looking somewhat like a lobster from what i can sse of him at 500yds!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

A lot of folks will tell you that's the best week or so to be in KS. If the deer and the weather cooperates, like bubba said bring your antkers and grunt and don't be afraid of them

Status
Not open for further replies.