JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

bany

Just my third sit n Georgia. Wild first two hours. Big boy chasing for a minute and a lot of does but must not be in estrus. Real quiet so I caught up with y’all.
Jim, my condolences sir. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

slow motion

Slow when you rolling up to bust a beast with slug or smoke pole ? We need another dirt nap
Gotta work tomorrow so Saturday morning I'll be out there shivering. Did pick up to of these tiny Rhino 50 blinds for 35 each and a little buddy heater. Hoping it helps. Might just auction them off at the barn Saturday morning and come back home. :p

20221117_130517.jpg

slow motion

I agree with Flats. You folks need to do some killing. Once I get up there I'll try to do my part. Maybe I can drop something on one's head and kill it. Going to be tough if I'm running out of a ground blind though.

scottyd917

Welp, everyone left the office early so I figured that was my cue. I’m up and strapped in a little earlier than anticipated. I’m in the same tree I hunted all day Sunday. Didn’t see a deer till the last thirty of light and it was like the flood gates opened. I had what looked like a decent buck at 30 after light with a doe. This spot sits about a 100yards from a tight pinch at a ridge/pond dam/outflow creek. Logging road coming up off the dam from my right at 25 yards and the pond bank at 40 behind me. I really expected most of the deer to travel the logging road, but so far almost all the deer I saw Sunday followed the pond edge and eventually ended up underneath me or going back into the drainage. Cams showed some serious chasing up at the hub of this logging road and several others about 250 up the hill this morning, but all of the bucks looked like they were headed this way. Camera on the dam showed constant deer movement along it till 10 this morning. There will be about 50 something houses on this piece of property at this time this year so I’m not too picky today. No specific targets but I’d like to get a closer look at this guy5815AAE7-CF61-465B-81D8-84E38DF595BB.jpeg
His pal that was up on the hill this morning looked even better so he will do as well!! Good luck people!!!

Keith Karr

Got down for a hot midday breakfast and coffee at the diner…..first time I done that for this season. I’ve just had enough of the all day sits for a while.

Back in a different stand this afternoon for my last IL hunt for 2022. Pulling stands in the morning and hope to be home by dark tomorrow night.

My buddy hunting with me asked me to shoot him a doe to carry home. I’m mulling that over if the opportunity arises. Lol

Will update later if there’s anything to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.