New Beginnings, JT and Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2015 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
2 six points in the corn field to my north- come on pappy....

GA DAWG

They best have phone service in Iowa. I mean if not they gonna have to start asking about that ahead of time :D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
While yall are slaving away at keeping our LFTT strong, I'm slaving away in this hotel with a whiskey and some football. Even if it is college ball ::ke:

Keep em coming folks

Attachments

• IMG_20151107_26269.jpg
    IMG_20151107_26269.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 579

Scott75

This is lovely. Got a pack of yotes howling like nobody's business at the north of the draw I'm in. I'll waste a deer hunt to smoke one of those dirty dogs.

J Ferguson

Nothing since 4 here maybe should've been here all mid day 15 left

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is lovely. Got a pack of yotes howling like nobody's business at the north of the draw I'm in. I'll waste a deer hunt to smoke one of those dirty dogs.
I shoot em all the time! Shoot and reload lol. You should have been around in 08 on a smoke pole hunt in December in far north Indiana. You should have heard Bubba yelling at me for shooting yotes....until I killed a giant a few mins later:yeah:

Prime time. It better happen in the next 30 minutes.
Kick your feet up JT. We got this !
. Hang on the sun is coming in thru the blinds and in my eyes...I gotta fix that:D

GA DAWG

Just had 2 come out. Getting dark quick because of clouds. Looked like does.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I gotta start applying for Iowa pp

I have hunted a good bit in Illinois and it's great. But after this last week and what I've seen in the stand, on the roads, and in the fields in NE Iowa, I can honestly say it is exponentially better. We have 3 different chase scenes on film with 140 plus bucks running does and running off 120 to 130 bucks. All at 70 degrees. I'm truly amazed still at the trip as we head back.

GA DAWG

5 in here now but its dark. I cant tell what's what. Good luck tomorrow. I will be following along at work. I'll be back after them in the evenings this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.