New Beginnings, JT and Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2015 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfire

2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks are cruising hard this morning near Thompsonville, Illinois. I have seen 4 bucks and 9 does so far. Can't count how many my two buddies have seen. We are live and waiting on grandpa to show his face. Good luck everybody it is getting right!

flatsmaster

Spitfire u are correct ... my boy has seen 7 diff bucks and not sure how many doe and several of the bucks more then once as they cruise around ... I've seen 4 diff bucks and not sure about daughter and her hubby

Sundays Money

I have to head home Tuesday but I believe the big boys r about to get up and do there thing. Moving good today and should be better as week progresses

Squeaky

I'm headed to Southern IL on the 10th and hope to be in a tree that afternoon. I'll be chasing Midwest beast for 14 days straight in IL and SW KY unless a tag out before then. I sure hope y'alls predictions come true. I've been worried sick I was going to miss the action and hit lock down!

I'll try to join in on the LFTT updates when I arrive.

savannahsdad

Back live in a shooting house this AM. That's right. Got a thunderstick with me. Don't banish me please. ;-)
Just could do another morning in the rain with sticknstring.

bulletjig

What a messy day in Ga. Would be out there in it but it's Sunday so off to church I go. Back in a tree tomorrow good luck guys.

GA DAWG

Dern they are creating some action this morning. Making me hate work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.