Positive for Covid, anyone else?

TJay

Just did two at home tests and both were positive. I had it in December of '21 and I guess I got it again. Started feeling "off" Thursday, worse Friday and Friday night was pretty rough. A friend of mine says some folks in his neighborhood have it, I guess it's making the rounds again. Anyone else have or had it recently?

• Wow
Reactions: Dub

Big7

The Oracle
Not had it but once when it started.

I never had symptoms and only knew because I got tested.

I heard it's rough on some folks.

ucfireman

A woman told me yesterday she heard its surging in china again. So makes since it will be here again too.
I figure every 6-9 months a new "wave" will hit. With the opposite seasons in the southern hemisphere and travels and all.

bullgator

Just did two at home tests and both were positive. I had it in December of '21 and I guess I got it again. Started feeling "off" Thursday, worse Friday and Friday night was pretty rough. A friend of mine says some folks in his neighborhood have it, I guess it's making the rounds again. Anyone else have or had it recently?
I had it in August of ‘21 and again this April.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
A couple I know just got back from England and both came home with it. Again.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
As far as I know, I‘ve only had it once, and I dang sure don’t want it again.

crackerdave

I've had it twice,and I'm 70.If I get it now it will probably kill me because of weakness from chemotherapy for non Hodgkins lymphoma.
Also survived a heart attack.
God knows I have grandkids that need teaching about life.

transfixer

My daughter works in an assisted living home, couple of their residents have had it recently, outside of that no one I know personally has had it lately,

Find a doctor or clinic that will prescribe a steroid shot and ivermectin, I had it for the first time last December, went to a local med clinic, steroid shot and ivermectin tablets and I felt 100% better the next day, totally over it within 3 or 4 days

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Whatever you decide to do get a pulse ox meter. If your O2 drops below 90% and stays get your butt to a doctor.

Artfuldodger

Just got back from a cruise and my wife and I have it. It seems to be worse that the last 4 times I caught it. I was about well and it moved down and now I got laryngitis.

TJay

My wife was able to get a hold of our health care provider and they're going to call something in for me probably Paxlovid. At least I slept pretty good last night.

GeorgiaBob

What those two at home tests really told you was that you have a number of viral RNA particles in your nose. You might have an infection caused by the Chinese modified cold virus, covid19. Or you might have another type of viral cold infection. Or it might be the flu (just a different virus). Or it could be something else entirely and the virus pieces in you nose are meaningless.

Read the small print on the test kit. It doesn't really guarantee that the results indicate anything! If your symptoms are like a common cold, treat it like that. If they are more serious, treat it like the flu. If you are not better in a few days, call your doctor.

The truth is hard to find in all of the panicdemic scare over the past three years, but one clear fact is absolute even if suppressed. Those home test kits were never valid. The original version of the Covid "tests" couldn't possibly identify whether an infection existed and were never intended as tests. None of the "swab" type tests were ever accurate.

Take care of yourself, drink plenty of fluids, use an NSAID to reduce fever, load up on vitamin C and zinc, and rest up. Covid19 is no greater threat today than any other cold virus. Get well soon.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never got it so far, knock on wood. Had an aunt died from it three weeks ago in a nursing home.

• Sad

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
What those two at home tests really told you was that you have a number of viral RNA particles in your nose. You might have an infection caused by the Chinese modified cold virus, covid19. Or you might have another type of viral cold infection. Or it might be the flu (just a different virus). Or it could be something else entirely and the virus pieces in you nose are meaningless.

Read the small print on the test kit. It doesn't really guarantee that the results indicate anything! If your symptoms are like a common cold, treat it like that. If they are more serious, treat it like the flu. If you are not better in a few days, call your doctor.

The truth is hard to find in all of the panicdemic scare over the past three years, but one clear fact is absolute even if suppressed. Those home test kits were never valid. The original version of the Covid "tests" couldn't possibly identify whether an infection existed and were never intended as tests. None of the "swab" type tests were ever accurate.

Take care of yourself, drink plenty of fluids, use an NSAID to reduce fever, load up on vitamin C and zinc, and rest up. Covid19 is no greater threat today than any other cold virus. Get well soon.
Depends on which strain you catch. The majority of it now is nothing more than the flu. There’s still a little of the bad stuff around that will put you in the ICU if not treated properly. Shouldn’t let lousy politicians influence ones health decisions.

transfixer

Nothing draws attention away from Hunter and his dad like another pandemic. ;)

Won't work this time around, the majority of the public now recognizes it was hyped up and designed to profit big Pharma, which is evidenced now by Ivermectin being used by a lot of independent Doctors and clinics ,

the Hunter investigation will go nowhere anyway,, but it won't be because of them trying to promote another plandemic

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 or I have yet to have it. We didn't do the mask thing at my job, but he had to. One of my best friends who is a pharmaceutical rep. has had it for about 2 weeks now. He had to got to ER twice. She said it was bad. Messed her heart up a bit.