If you could only have one vehicle…

Mars

I've got no complaints with my 2017 ram 1500 crew cab 4x4. It's done everything I've needed it to so far.

I did drive my neighbors Taco recently and it was pretty nice but I'm a full size boy so a full size truck fits me better.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I'd like to find a 60's Chevy step side, 4 wheel drive.
My Pap had bright yellow one with a white top, step side bed. Had the yellow running lights over the cab.

Hoss

I would go with Nissan Frontier. Mine does everything I need it to do. Had full size F150 I loved, but don’t need to haul or pull that much anymore.

DannyW

Same here. I plan to make my present Tacoma last me the rest of my life.
Be careful what you say. I said the exact same thing about my 2004 4Runner with V8 and 4WD to a good buddy last month.

Less than a week later some idiot broadsided me and totaled it. facepalm:

DannyW

My choice would be a G4 (2003-2009) Toyota 4Runner with a V8 and 4WD. (Toyota discontinued the V8 in 2009.)

Versatile enough for me, I don't haul dirt and such, with a solid rear axle that gets me far enough off-road as a stock 4WD can get.

Matter of fact, I'm looking for one now. Scarce.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Be careful what you say. I said the exact same thing about my 2004 4Runner with V8 and 4WD to a good buddy last month.

Yea, that would be a different story. No choice but have to get another one. Probably another just like it.

jdgator

Oh man… Hopefully you find something else that works just as good for you.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Toyota or Nissan pickup....

Dub

I've had zero complaints with my Tacoma. Handles well enough on the highway and does extremely well off-road.

Gonna keep rolling it for a few more years.

I wouldn't mind having a full sized truck, though...more headroom and legroom. I just cringe at the price tag of the new stuff.

Luckily I'm not in any hurries to make any new purchases.

IMG_0774.jpegIMG_0667.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

DannyW

I've got a couple F350 Super Duties at work that will pull a bulldozer up a waterfall.
Years ago we had to re-position a large construction trailer at camp. Hooked it up to a F250 but all it did was spin the tires.

Another guy said hold my beer and backed up his F350 Dually to the trailer. Yanked the trailer right of there like it was nothing.

Impressive power.

sinclair1

Years ago we had to re-position a large construction trailer at camp. Hooked it up to a F250 but all it did was spin the tires.

Another guy said hold my beer and backed up his F350 Dually to the trailer. Yanked the trailer right of there like it was nothing.

Impressive power.
Sounds more like impressive traction dual wheels?