JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupree

I’ve been following along with everyone’s posts.

Yesterday afternoon a buddy called me from the stand in Kansas complaining about the weather and how deer movement wasn’t what it should be. He said he needed a pep talk.

It’s Kansas, it’s November, you are hunting. Enough said.

He texted an hour later that he shot a 140”.

Said all that to say, hang in there fellas. It can happen any minute, even if it is 40* warmer than you’d like.

bilgerat

Senior
Skipped work this afternoon and I’m packing up for my week in Ky . Trying to find all my cool weather gear in hopes I’ll. Need it , temps will finally be cooling off by the weekend . you’d think in a 12x12 room one could find the stuff that was packed away last fall, but mooooo . . dang its frustrating having no organizational skills . I did find my old wool socks from my Canada trips in years past so that’s a bonus .

flatsmaster

Girls are set in Perch and Slough huntin RJ he’s back across road and where he beds it can work real good with east wind … Jake in corner about 200 from Sawzall where they saw a real good 10 last 2 nights … I’m in Ruffles where all these ridges tie together hoping for a beast and where Laurel was dancing with RJ last 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.