JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSGB

I’m hanging. It’s warm and breezy but what can you do. I’m on the downwind side of a thicket on the edge of a bottom. Hoping one cruises through scent checking.
I’ll probably go back to work tomorrow and trade it for Monday or Tuesday next week when it cools off. Still got the rest of the week off with rain coming Friday through Sunday.

DSGB

Hadn’t seen anything since the baby doe until right at last light a doe came by. I waited until she was out of sight and started to climb down and spooked another that came in from the other direction

Havana Dude

I ventured out today to go check cams at my place. Nothing special to report on cams. We have a severe….. serious bad problem with hogs. They knocked over 3 of my feeders, so now I’m scrambling to figure out what I can do. Pics are showing 20-30 hogs at a time. It’s like a runaway freight train. I can’t hurt the population. Also, a possible bear problem as well. No picture proof, but one hanging feeder, had the sling plate bent down, and all the feed gone. Knee still hurts, but I just had to go check things out. 4 wheeler was a big help.
good luck guys, safe climbing/ descending.

Status
Not open for further replies.