Looking to try a new protein feed for 2019...

ucfireman

My concern is the "water repellent". Would it keep it from being absorbed in the stomach? Or just the fact that it may or may not be a natural product.
Don't know just a concern, something has to make it water resistant.
If Pelham wasn't so far I would try that roasted stuff.

EastALHunter

Antler Boost 24/7 supplemental deer feed. All-natural high fat feed that is weather proof and spin feeder friendly. Consists of super clean whole cottonseed, cleaned corn, and roasted soybeans. It’s 24% protein, min 7% fat (runs around 14%), and super high quality fiber. Flows through gravity feeders and because of its weather resistance can be fed on the ground. Excellent price at $9.99 per 50 lb bag.

Antler Boost has been providing deer feed in Georgia since 2008 which makes for one of the most experienced deer feed companies in the country. Ads in April and May GON

Antler Boost 24/7 supplemental deer feed. All-natural high fat feed that is weather proof and spin feeder friendly. Consists of super clean whole cottonseed, cleaned corn, and roasted soybeans. It’s 24% protein, min 7% fat (runs around 14%), and super high quality fiber. Flows through gravity feeders and because of its weather resistance can be fed on the ground. Excellent price at $9.99 per 50 lb bag.

Antler Boost has been providing deer feed in Georgia since 2008 which makes for one of the most experienced deer feed companies in the country. Ads in April and May GON
You must be a sales guy for antler boost

Bucaramus

I've been feeding Buck Muscle and the deer love it. We were feeding Record Rack and Atler Advantage before that. For whatever reason the deer on our place didn't like 4S. They don't like it at my neighbor's place either. I wish they did because I can pick it up closer and cheaper than the others. Haven't tried Antler Boost but that sure looks like a good price. Not sure where to get it though.

Bud Man

FRM 20 percent for me for the last 15 yrs. Just picked up 15 bags in McRae ga yesterday. $11.79 pr. bag . Had to use 9 bags of buck muscle till I could get back down to camp and get FRM. The deer are eating both very well and great results but the Buck muscle is in a prettier bag with 18 percent protein for $4.00 more pr. Bag. Good luck with whatever you choose. I believe they will all produce the same results , it's just a matter of what's available for the best price in your area.

tbrown913

Deer around me love SWI Supreme Protein feed. Their Attrax is also awesome. Made in Georgia and at lots of retailers. If your local place doesnt have any call them at 4704441555 and tell them who your store is. They deliver personally.

I dont know the owners or employees. I'm not affiliated with them. But their products are amazing and I will only use them as long as they are in business.

https://southeastwildlifeinnovations.com/

EastALHunter

Deer around me love SWI Supreme Protein feed. Their Attrax is also awesome. Made in Georgia and at lots of retailers. If your local place doesnt have any call them at 4704441555 and tell them who your store is. They deliver personally.

I dont know the owners or employees. I'm not affiliated with them. But their products are amazing and I will only use them as long as they are in business.

https://southeastwildlifeinnovations.com/

I really was floored by a feed that states clearly on their website that their main ingredient is wheat Midds - a really cheap ingredient that is universally renowned in the feed industry as pure filler. I’ve seen it all now. What’s worse is apparently this was a recommended ingredient from a ruminant nutritionist.

tbrown913

I really was floored by a feed that states clearly on their website that their main ingredient is wheat Midds - a really cheap ingredient that is universally renowned in the feed industry as pure filler. I’ve seen it all now. What’s worse is apparently this was a recommended ingredient from a ruminant nutritionist.

I didnt know that. Really doesnt change anything for me though right now. Come fall and I harvest a couple does and see their body weights compared to pre feeding will be the test. In the meantime, they are eating about 60-75 pounds a week.

Bucaramus

Antler Xtreme deer pellets for the feeders.

https://antlerxtreme.com/
This one was too pricey in my book. That's just me though. I like Buck Muscle but am trying out Antler Boost now. The problem with Antler Boost 20% is that it is supposed to be a cotton seed blend but right now there is 0 cotton seed in it. I don't think that it has been tested without the cotton seed either. The corn in it hasn't been cleaned either so there are a lot of husks and trash in it.