What do you do to earn a living?

fatboy84

Another puter guy.

Spent 10 years programming and working into Management at Johnson Controls only to get "downsized" when they closed our division.

Now I am a Network Analyst doing routers, firewalls, vpns, servers, etc...

I like what I do, but would like to be outside more.

gottahunt

I'm a pricing assistant for a trucking company at the corporate office in Duluth...I basically decide what discount the customers get with our company. I also get to do some customer service stuff...

As far as keeping a desk clean...drawers...I love em...shove just about everything in them...

Seriously, I use a hanging folder for each month and one for each day of the month (in a drawer) - a tickler file...keeps me on track...I've already got baby brain and can barely remember what I did 10 seconds ago, much less what I have to do tomorrow...

kbotta

Geometric dimensioning and Tolerancing professional. I also program coordinate measuring machines.
Love my J O B... :cool: :cool:
Kev

Last edited:

SimpleMan

I am a peddler.
I sell aluminum and vinyl extrusions.
I travel Georgia I-20 south, the Florida panhandle, all of Alabama, and middle Tennesee.
Been doing 27 years. Done the management thing and hated it!!
Much prefer the traveling than being chained to a desk!!
AND NO!! we do not sell to deer stand Mfg. Too much liability.
And yes, I can sell the tubing but I do not know what it is used for.

Steady73

Disaster recovery/business resumption manager for a large insurance company

TurkeyManiac

Mortgage Broker

Jason May
Senior Loan Consultant
Lenox Financial Mortgage
64 Perimeter Center East, 15th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30346
678) 281-2381-phone
510) 740-3615-fax
jmay@lenoxnational.com

parkerman

Work for City government

Water treatment plant operator/Backflow program coordinator

waldohunts

Tractor salesman...

Tractors, mowers, utility vehicles...but looking to get a job with the DNR as a Conservation Ranger.

SLUGGER

Drafter for a local EMC.

Pineapple

Retired military, LEO. Pilot........yep, my wife tells me to get them there things...I get'em then Pilot over where she tells me to.. I get more things and Pilot of there...

scshep2002

Banned
Private Investigator I perform surveillance on people who have fallen and say they can't get up!!!! Also check out those cheatin husbands/wives from time to time :) Always something different and interesting to look at everyday!!!

bettyboop

I'm a Paralegal - love the law, but sometimes it has it's downfall
like every other job

killitgrillit

Jet engine mechanic, private investigator,and locksmith :whip: and what ever else I can get my grubby little fingers into :D
And in my off time :eek: I'am trying to control the deer population in Georgia :bounce: