What do you do to earn a living?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I have to sit here all day and read every post and try to decide why someone would have typed that

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Barehand lineman-Ga. Power co.

ZACK

I am an Account Executive (Salesman) for Diversified Communications Group Inc. in Covington. We are a telecommunications and security solutions provider, but we do anything low-voltage.

-Phone systems (We are business partners w/ Avaya and Mitel)

-Burglar and Fire Alarm systems (Honeywell systems)

-CCTV (Video surveillance systems)

-Access Control systems

-Cabling infrastructure (Voice/data)

-Intercom systems

-Data Networking

We are the One-stop-shop for low-voltage systems

raghorn

Woods Master said:
Certified Hockeyologist. I install septic tanks water lines landscaping anything to get dirty and make a dollar.
Hockeyologist, I like that! I'm a production supervisor for a large flooring company, but I used to be a hockeyologist too.

cowboyron

Own a small fiberglass shop. We do it all when it comes to Fiberglass. Mainly boats, shooting house's and water tanks.

Jimmys 78

I am an assitant woodhandler for that great papermaking company called international paper.(ha,ha,ha)

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Man, what a mixture of folks...

Retired Phoneman (GTE), retired Taxidermist but I do ocassionally work. Carpenter, electrician, roofer, painter, flooring, ceramic tile = Just a good renovation fellow for old houses...and guess I'm employed by the govmint, they send me a check every month.

phoneman

3rd generation phoneman. Started nearly nine years ago as a lineman, now in Supply Chain Management. Also own a small business and do a little consulting as time permits.

Jeff Phillips

Valve salesman.

Was just promoted to Director of Knife Gate Sales for North America at Tyco Valves and Controls. I travel the US and Canada selling valves for slurry service, abrasives, etc.

Saltydog

Retired and still working, must be nuts!

Retired from Uncle Sams :flag: underwater canoe club(Submarine Service for the unknowing), and now I supplement that check by working as a Field Service Tech on Engines, Generators, and Switchgears. I must be nuts :banana: or just a workaholic. :shoot: