6 day Live From The Tree..Jt and Bubba in IL!!!

BornToHuntAndFish

double up get that bannana head out the way then wait for pawpaw jt we need that blood spilled :shoot:

Yep, time to make Uncle Ted proud and whack 'em & stack 'em, or kll-it & grill-it. Time to paint some arrows red & empty your quiver, JT, & show Bubba how it's done so he can drag 'em out for you. C'mon mighty hunter fromt he South, you can do it cause we know you are da Man! Show us forum fans what those new broadheads can do.

:bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
My does have all moved on. Now if only big un will swing thru in the next few mins life will be good...

I asked bubba if he wanted a doe since k
Working tomorrow ...he said no

ultramag

JT.. you had a good day hunting for sure..maybe Bubba will get a good buck this week!!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
2 8s now. And a colon.

Almost done. Got a pic of one but too dark now. Ripper I zoomed. Gotta bring good cam again too

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Coon colon...its all the same lol.

No go tonight but I had fun. No idea how many deer I had under me when I finally busted em out.

Y'all pull for bubba tomorrow....then in a handful of days the world changes and we load up.

Later folks

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Couple more pics from this eve. I promise ill take my good cam next hunt. Course with a real cam y'all have to wait on pics...up royally

2012-10-08_17-45-46_169.jpg

2012-10-08_18-26-14_805.jpg

Wastin Bullets

Love the updates! Won't be getting no pics tomorrow or the next couple days I suppose.... Since you will be at work and Bubba don't know how to work his phone:rofl:...its ok I can live with just updates:yeah:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
one bar of service....whewhoo!...... im back in the very remote ladder JT was in yesterday morning.....same woods i had encounter with the sho nuff two days ago!!.... busted one walkin in thur a very nasty slough....just breaking light on a calm 38 degree Illinois morning!..... Come to me oh double beam FreakStudAsaurus!!!....he would be the only one worth trying to drag out of here!....nothing like having a few thousand acres of illinois rive bottom crop land to yourself!!.... here we go on the last day!..... will try to update if i can keep my one bar