If you could only have one vehicle…

transfixer

Sounds more like impressive traction dual wheels?
Dually's are great if they have weight on the back on the truck pushing the tires down for traction, with no weight in the bed and having to push a non pulling front end with an engine they usually spin in wet grass, I wouldn't own a dually unless it was 4wd, but I typically spend a lot of time not on paved roads,

I almost bought a dually few years back, F350 with a 7.3 4wd, 4dr, but drive thru windows are difficult , if not impossible sometimes, and having to buy 6 tires is a lot more expensive than buying 4, so I opted for single rear wheel 4wd instead

DSGB

I'd probably keep rolling in my 2003 Tacoma, but will take @Dub truck when he's done with it.

Screen Shot 06-23-23 at 11.10 AM.PNGScreen Shot 06-23-23 at 11.11 AM.PNG

sinclair1

just got bumped on the new Taco for the Fourth time but we have a full vin number now. Maybe before the holiday but probably after the 4th

earlthegoat2

1998 Dodge Ram Cummins (before the mid year change to the 24v Cummins) 2500 single rear wheel extended cab (only time the rear opening extended cab door was available with a 12v) 5sp 4wd 6’ bed.

Even if the engine has 900k it would probably run fine for a few 100k more miles and cost so much less to rebuild than any newer truck. Not the most powerful diesel in the world but by far the most reliable and inexpensive to own.

Just need to replace the dash.

These are so uncommon to find nowadays, I am unsure how much they would even cost now. At least $30k I would think if the seller knew exactly what they had.

buckmanmike

I'll keep my current truck. 2019 F150 XLT 4WD. Nothing fancy. Bought it new. Have only done oil changes for 45k miles. Rides great, pulls my tractor for short distances. Probably my last truck. If I pulled heavier loads, Id pay someone else to do instead of insurance and maintenance for an owned vehicle.