Looking to try a new protein feed for 2019...

Addicted to Antlers

This one was too pricey in my book. That's just me though. I like Buck Muscle but am trying out Antler Boost now. The problem with Antler Boost 20% is that it is supposed to be a cotton seed blend but right now there is 0 cotton seed in it. I don't think that it has been tested without the cotton seed either. The corn in it hasn't been cleaned either so there are a lot of husks and trash in it.

What was the price offered for a 50 pound bag?

shdw633

This one was too pricey in my book. That's just me though. I like Buck Muscle but am trying out Antler Boost now. The problem with Antler Boost 20% is that it is supposed to be a cotton seed blend but right now there is 0 cotton seed in it. I don't think that it has been tested without the cotton seed either. The corn in it hasn't been cleaned either so there are a lot of husks and trash in it.
What are you going to feed your Antler Boost out of? Trough, gravity feeder, spinner? I didn't go with it this go around because it didn't have cottonseed and I felt everything in the woods would eat what's in that bag and it would be gone about as quick as I put it out there and not necessarily because the deer ate it.

Bucaramus

What are you going to feed your Antler Boost out of? Trough, gravity feeder, spinner? I didn't go with it this go around because it didn't have cottonseed and I felt everything in the woods would eat what's in that bag and it would be gone about as quick as I put it out there and not necessarily because the deer ate it.
It's in a Banks gravity feeder but I'm not real happy with the fact that it doesn't have cotton seed as advertised. Didn't find out until I was there picking up. Probably be going back to Buck Muscle.

It's not a good business practice to advertise one thing and sell something else. I think they call that false advertisement.