Bubba and JT..Indiana Live From the Tree!

FX Jenkins

One of these days i can see people logging on here to watch video in real time of their fellow woodyites on the hunt...We're all a part of cutting edge technology boys...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ok enough for this mornin. The sun is roasting now!

Gonna strip down, mov e some stands, get some scouting done and get a sammage. Be back soon

Meriwether Mike

Good luck JT and Bubba! I will be headed up to Kentucky on Tuesday hoping for a HOSS!::;

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ok back on stand. Running a little late because bubba is really slow:bounce:

Came back to same stand as this morn. The sign is just too good to give up on yet. Not sure where gary decided on yet.

Its hot @ 60 and the breeze is still light and from the NE.

Later

Dog Hunter

Tools of the trade lol

Banana peel n rattlin antlers

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-16.jpg

Isn't that nanner peel considered baiting??:stir: Good luck

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Wind shifted and started blowing into bedding area!!!

I am on the move to another stand. Won't have much time left but better than hunting a terrible wind.

Yall hang on a few

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ok after hauling booty to the opposite side of the property I am back on stand and the wind is blowing to an open field.

Now I'm in a lockon on the edge of a massive cut bean field. The field is to my back and I have a very narrow strip of hardwoods in front of me and then a dirt road. Across the road is a huge hardwood ridge that the deer bed on. If all goes well (and I didn't bust everything) deer should start coming off that ridge into my lil neckdown.

Bubba is in a climber about 500 yards to the west of me. He is in the middle of a narrow hardwood flat with beans on one side and nasty swamp on the other.

Keep em crossed people...would be great to go ahead and end it tonight!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
So get this..on the way over here me and bubba were talking about him seeing a momma and a baby bobcat over in I'll and how rare it is to see a baby bob.

Well a momma and baby bobcat just came by my stand! Always good to hear every squirrel in the woods start barking at once

horsecreek

So get this..on the way over here me and bubba were talking about him seeing a momma and a baby bobcat over in I'll and how rare it is to see a baby bob.

Well a momma and baby bobcat just came by my stand! Always good to hear every squirrel in the woods start barking at once

had a fox make that happen last week.. I could tell where it was headed by the lovely barking.. lol

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just laid down a solid rattling session. Let's see if pawpaw will come off that ridge into my lil woodlot

About an hour left. Aughta get good here soon...

Buck Nasty

Why do i find myself hitting the refresh button every 5 mins!!?!?!?!?!?! Am I the only one on these threads??? Its like reading a real good book and not being able to wait for the next page!