Bubba and JT..Indiana Live From the Tree!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
First 2 deer of eve! Looks like 2 does. They are on the dirt rd walking parallel with my woodlot going left to right.

Lagrangedave, hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba just saw a big tall tined shooter that was on a mission and he couldn't turn him!

Could get good folks!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Wind has died and woods are quiet...could hear a deer from a mile away!

Maybe 30 mins left...sun is gone

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ust had a 60yd encounter with a 130" 8pt. Watched him make a scrape and got a couple of pics but he was moving in the pics so a lil blurry.

A few more minutes...hang on folks!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
SW...close:bounce:

Almost done. Prolly not happening at this point. If something changes ill check in, otherwise we will see yall in the AM

Later

BlackSmoke

Dang :banginghe I was close :bounce: I knew he was a comin'! Good luck tomorrow Jim! Get a big'n!

theianoshow

Live from the tree is getting addicting!! Id rather watch for new posts than watch over half of the lame hunting tv shows out there! haha keepem coming!

j_seph

Well I see by them Naked feets of yours that your 2nd toe is shorter than the big toe! You know what that means don't ya?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Back on stand. Same lock on as yestewrday eve.

32 degrees and no wind yet. Will be a SE wind.

The bow is hung and the release is ready!

zman

good luck jt an bubba. kill a bigun....thanks jt for taking time to do this thread. i, as others total love it,

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Zman, heck we have a a bunch of fun doing these threads every year. Just wish I could figure a way to do quality live video!

Jeff...let me know how that works out for ya:p

Never saw the deer to the left again.

A little mystery on the works though. Just looked at my bow and my stabilizer is gone! Realluy hope its laying in the floor of the truck